“Worth to go”

Neighbourhood: Castelletto
Pordenone, Italy
“Worth to go”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The place is really cool, it was open on 1st of May (when normally nobody is working). The "saleswoman" - I suppose the owner - can speak english, she is funny and open. We could taste every icecream before we choose.
The taste of the icecreams are also undiscribable...
What else I could say: TRY IT! :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jte16i

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burlington, Vermont
“Excellent gelato and friendly service!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I stumbled upon this place while walking down Via Garibaldi one afternoon... Fantastic gelato, great selection of flavors, and Rosa is RIDICULOUSLY nice!! Try the amarena (sour cherry) and stracciatella... Both were exceptional. I can't wait to go back for more!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank darklikefox
“Great ice cream!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Try strawberry and apple.. Definetly gö for big or medium size, small is never enough! For the first time i bought the second cup!

Genoa, Italy
“If the world was ending and I could choose one thing to eat, this gelato would be it.”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This gelato changed me. all the ice cream I eat for the rest of my life will never live up to the gelato from profumo di rosa. And Rosa who works there is SO NICE. We bought ice cream and then went back for more five minutes later. The pistachio is seriously out of this world and ive been back every day since then for more. Big servings, great price, free smiles. Thank you, I will never forget you pistachio.

• Visited April 2014
Victoria, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I WANT MORE”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

First of the place is adorable and it is amazingly friendly. Rosa is a doll and she let us try all of the flavours before we chose what we wanted and it was very hard to choose what we wanted because every single flavour was delicious! The servings were very generous for the price and I got 3 scoopes for 2,50 however, I ate all of it so fast we returned under five minutes later for more. My friend and I actually had a very indepth conversation about what we would do for more of this ice cream. We also came to the conclusion that if a relative died while we were eating the gelato we would still be happy. That is how good it is.

• Visited April 2014