A great conference hotel, ideal for the business client across the (very large) square from Brignole Rail station serving East and South Destinations... Pisa, Florence Rome etc only 20 min stroll into the centre of Genoa along Via Settembre to Piazza Ferrari and onto the Old town (or 8 euro by cab) Amongst some of the most comfortable beds I have every slept in, quite rooms with little street noise. Views towards the hills overlooking Genoa or towards the City. Safe and secure environment. Meals were excellent and reasonable (4 star hotel) costs with great service..Typical Italian desk staff, rather aloof and not 'over-helpful' Would stay again if in Genoa as the downtown hotels as beautiful as many are (former palaces/grand homes) sit mostly within the confines of dark alleyways which could feel insecure for some travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa