My room was very nice. Clean, large and had a nice view over the city. The location is twice as nice. Not so far from the see, and the district is not that like at the port, I mean we had less beggars, searching for money or to sell their things. WIFI was ok for the first day, but then something has happened and I couldn't connect. Reception was not useful. They didn't help nor troubled themselves to call to the IT help desk. Another thing. I needed to iron my dresses, but they didn't give me that chance. Just special woman could have done this, which was not acceptable to me, since my dresses were too expensive to try this luck. Stuff was not friendly at all. No client-oriented approach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa