Large convenient hotel for travellers, hermetically sealed rooms with on / off air con and no control over temp, therefore a large room was very stuffy to stay in. Premium Wifi was poor in rooms, not enough bandwidth for a Skype call home and non existent in Restaurant and Breakfast room, which is a big negative for a business traveller.
Otherwise very comfy bed, quiet room and great bathroom, so nearly the whole package but not quite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inaugurated officially in the spring of 1994, the Tower Genova Airport Hotel was the first "Airport" Hotel in Italy. Being a business Hotel, designed especially for the corporate client, the Hotel offers a highly equipped conference center offering 21 meeting rooms and 283 rooms and suites to accommodate your guests We are more than happy to assist you with any reservations or providing you with useful information regarding places of interest such as restaurants, shops or city tours and much more. Our concierge takes great pride in meeting all your expectations making sure that you have a memorable stay The Tower Genova Airport Hotel is strategically located just a stone throw away from the Airport, 15 minutes walk to the new Marina and 20 minutes drive to the heart of the fascinating Historical Center. Being a business Hotel, designed especially for the corporate client , the Hotel offers a highly equipped Conference center offering 21 meeting rooms and 283 accommodation rooms to accommodate your guests. The Conference centre is equipped with modern and sophisticated technical devices to support a small meeting up to a large congress holding up to 1000 people. Small receptions all the way to banquet functions holding up to 950 people. Our Fitness, is free for all our guests. The center is accessible 24 hours a day allowing you the possibility to follow your exercise program even if you are away from home. A wide range of the latest equipments is available for your training starting from weights, running machines ,exercise bikes ,steppers and much more. The great terrace has a real sports area which includes a climbing structure and convertible tennis court, volleyball and soccer . The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service , with scheduled runs to and from the city center. Keep in touch with what is most important is not never been easier , thanks to the impeccable service business center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Tower Genova Airport - Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Genova Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Genova Hotel Genoa
- Sheraton Genoa
- Genoa Sheraton