This is a good mid-range hotel with clean rooms and sufficiently friendly staff, but it suffers from a poor location (bussable if you try hard). Also, the breakfast is not worth paying for if not included - you'll find better options elswewhere.
So, a good night's sleep most likely (though beware no aircon, just fan) but nothing on your doorstep, sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Genova Ovest is a modern 4 star hotel with 223 rooms. Strategically located within 700 m from the Harbour cruise terminal, close to the centre of Genoa, 1.5 Km from the famous Aquarium, 6 km from the airport and 3 km from the Exhibition Centre. Ideal for business or leisure trips, it features a convention centre with 7 meeting rooms (180 guests), business corner, WiFi, family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafe restaurant (open 24 hours), a bar, outdoor pool and garage parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Genova City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Genova Ovest Hotel Genoa
- Novotel Hotel Genoa
- Novotel Hotel Genova Ovest
- Novotel Genoa
- Genoa Novotel