“Great place for all travelers!”
Review of Acquario di Genova

Genoa City Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Ranked #7 of 313 things to do in Genoa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Acquario di Genova was built on the occasion of the Expo ’92, a celebration of the fifth centenary of the discovery of the New World by Christopher Columbus, with the intention of restructuring and enhancing an area full of history and traditions, located in the heart of Genoa’s historic centre, the Porto Antico (the old port). It’s the biggest aquarium in Europe.
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Great place not only for family with kids, but also for all other travelers. During my visit aquarium wasnt full of people so I could really enjoy myself. Place worth visiting!

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Always good for kids. Went with my parents. Didn't like seeing they have dolphins. Very sad to see creatures like that in small enclosures. I don't believe aquariums should house animals like dolphins anymore... However it is a large aquarium with lots to do and see and a good thing to do with children. Just not my thing.

1  Thank gbrown_12
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I loved this aquarium. We thought there was lots to do and see. A great place to spend the day. It's conveniently located near restaurants & shopping.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We visited this with 3years old boy, he enjoyed mainly sharks, we dolphins. Could Be little bit cheapper. The size is ok for a visit with kids.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Very nice layout, large fish tanks and good explanations. A lot of species. Worth a visit when in Genoa. We usually visit aquariums and this time we saw a lot of species we had never seen before.