Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Dialogo nel Buio
from US$43.89
from US$36.96
from US$42.73
from US$54.28
More Info
All reviews their lives felt a bit strange darkness dialogue blind impaired guide insight street
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Something really different, spend an hour as a blind person and see how they live. My 12 years old daughter was really impressed and would like to go back

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my 3 boys aged 11, 9 & 6. All of us were thoroughly engaged in this experience that provides insight in to what daily life is like for those visually impaired, & reliant on their other senses. Our host Luana was amazing in guiding us through the experience, made all the more poignant as she herself was visually impaired. Highly recommended, something my boys & I will talk about & remember for years.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Although the idea and implementation is simple, is really fantastic. My 10 year old daughter was particularly interested, as she had a chance to test all her other senses and understand how important is to have good eyesight.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

This is an excellent interesting and educational experience for young and old. Enter the museum entitled Dialogue with Darkness is an experience of what its like to live without any visual sense. You experience what its like to live in a sighted world as a blind person .You engage and rely on other senses to make sense of the visual world around you. My children aged 10 and 8 found it a positive and interesting experience. The guide was excellent and informative. A must do if you are in Genova. It certainly stimulates empathy for the visually impaired or blind. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank aussiebrititalian
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

An amazing experience in the dark. What is the everyday routine like for a blind person? How do they cross a street, take a bus, buy food... our guide was really sweet and made an effort to speak french.
We absolutely loved it, every one should try.

I would not recommend it if you are claustrophobic, as it can get a bit overwhelming when you cant see a thing and cant move freely (well you can but would just hit yourself)

I would have enjoyed a little food tasting, like trying to guess what juice or what fruit you are eating.

Date of experience: October 2016