Open today: 10:00 - 18:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Dialogo nel Buio
from US$38.20
from US$30.10
from US$48.60
More Info
All reviews total darkness their lives dialogue blind impaired luisa guide insight street
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The tour guides prepared us extensively about how the attraction will be experienced. I must say that I was feeling very comfortable from the beginning and did not expect it to be different. Indeed you are not alone and will always be guided. Things may change, if you were on your own. I had no particular feeling when I came out again, other than maybe some thoughts about people who do live this in every moment of their lives. But then again, I must say, I did not miss anything while in the dark, and could imagine what most things look like. Impressed about how quickly the human body compensates for missing sense. Try it and you will see (rather feel, hear, smell, ...).

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Luxembourg2010
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The tour was given to just myself and my partner by a lovely lady (apologies, but we forget her name). Being in total darkness is disconcerting, but she put us at ease. It really does give you a notion of how difficult life for blind people can sometimes be. This is not something to do for 'fun' as such, but certainly very thought provoking and I'm sure you'll still be thinking about it many days after, as we still are.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Something really different, spend an hour as a blind person and see how they live. My 12 years old daughter was really impressed and would like to go back

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with my 3 boys aged 11, 9 & 6. All of us were thoroughly engaged in this experience that provides insight in to what daily life is like for those visually impaired, & reliant on their other senses. Our host Luana was amazing in guiding us through the experience, made all the more poignant as she herself was visually impaired. Highly recommended, something my boys & I will talk about & remember for years.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Although the idea and implementation is simple, is really fantastic. My 10 year old daughter was particularly interested, as she had a chance to test all her other senses and understand how important is to have good eyesight.

Date of experience: July 2017