Open today: 10:00 - 18:00

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Dialogo nel Buio
from US$43.96
from US$37.02
from US$42.80
from US$54.37
More Info
All reviews their lives felt a bit strange darkness dialogue blind impaired guide insight street
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Staff is so helpful.. The experience is worthy.. I would recommend this for a group of people to feel the how blind people are living. So enjoyable.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

An experience with a difference, being led round by a guide in the dark, identifying things by touch and smell. I felt a bit strange at first but the guide was very good and by the end I was comfortable in the darkness. The tour gives you an insight into the world of the blind.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you are looking to enjoy Genova's many attractions, this isn't for you. It's a company that has set up this "in the dark" experience in several cities throughout Europe and it has nothing to do with Genova. Its a worthy experience if you want to see what it's like to be blind but if you don't understand Italian be sure to check their website and book ahead when they offer other languages. Or you might even find that it can be experienced in your hometown.
Genova has many fantastic sites to visit; museums, amazing churches with fine art, walking tours, the oldest historic center in Europe, mountains with forts, flowers and butterflies... experience Genova!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The concept here is - spoiler alert - walking around in the dark, touching things and trying to undestand what this is....?
I expected that all this, ends up somewhere, but it doesn't! Afrer touching a newspaper, you are touching an apple etc.
I really respect the people who set this concept up and the people who eventually like it. I'm so sorry, I couldn't see the whole point of this, so and in case someone waits to be surprised or see something sophisticated here, they won't.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank I-Trovatore
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The tour guides prepared us extensively about how the attraction will be experienced. I must say that I was feeling very comfortable from the beginning and did not expect it to be different. Indeed you are not alone and will always be guided. Things may change, if you were on your own. I had no particular feeling when I came out again, other than maybe some thoughts about people who do live this in every moment of their lives. But then again, I must say, I did not miss anything while in the dark, and could imagine what most things look like. Impressed about how quickly the human body compensates for missing sense. Try it and you will see (rather feel, hear, smell, ...).

Date of experience: November 2017