“Wonderful homemade pasta”

Dining options: Reservations
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Wonderful homemade pasta”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Really enjoyed the multiple meals I ate here. I was staying nearby so I frequently walked down the hill for a dinner. The pasta is homemade, and it is of very high quality. I love the butter sage sauce. Their basic salad "insalata mista" was the best I had in Italy because it was accompanied with some very high quality olive oil. Worth the trip up the hill if you are staying in La Spezia. The only downside is that there is no WiFi.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Erin B

“Cooking and eating!!Perfecto!”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Our cooking class with Simone will forever be in our hearts and minds.
I found this treasure on trip advisor and I would like to share it with everyone!
Simone picked us up in port from our ship.
We made several pastas and pesto.
After our cooking class we sat down in her family's darling restaurant to the best meal of our trip!and maybe of our lives!
You can contact by trip advisor,phone or facebook. We left with aprons,cookbook and warm hearts.
You will too.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Renee K
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Great Ravioli!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

First time in La Spezia, lived close by in a B&B and were recommended this place. Went there for dinner and had a great homemade Ravioli with spinach and ricotta. Fantastic meal for a very low price.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank robactor
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Wonderful authentic food with a great view!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

My mother, her boyfriend, and myself had a fantastic meal at this adorable restaurant last night. It's off the beaten path, but once you get there it's completely worth it (if you pick up a #13 bus it will drop you off right in front). The antipasto appetizer was unique and beautiful. The pasta is handmade and the house wine is perfect (and cheap!). We went on a busy evening and the service was wonderful. One waitress serves the whole place, so just sit back and enjoy the view! There's no rush :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jordan F
San Diego, CA
“Quite a Memorable Experience!”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I'm the mom who was fortunate enough to accompany my daughter and granddaughter to this wonderful cooking class. This was such a highlight of our trip! My granddaughter came up with the idea and did the research, so that makes it even more special. The three of us had a private lesson in Italian cooking by the talented and warm-hearted Simona, who shared her restaurant's cooking and dining facilities with us. We had a very enjoyable time making our very own pasta, pesto, and meatballs. It was the most remarkable day and, to finish it off dining on the patio of this wonderful restaurant, was absolutely the BEST! I really can't wait to return and have been telling everyone about this incredible part of our Italian vacation.

Visited June 2012