“Absolutely Yummy.......”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Absolutely Yummy.......”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My husband and I stumbled across D'Angelo's in May 2012.......This a family restaurant which is something we look for if we can find it... The staff was friendly and helpful...

We enjoyed it so much, we ate here all 3 nights we were in La Spezia...if I could beam us there tonight we would be eating and enjoying the GREAT food, good service and friendly staff. BTW, the huge plate of muscles was to die for not to mention the in house desert...

Treat yourself to a great meal...........

• Visited May 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Quick Meal”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

This is an unassuming little eatery on the main street which the locals frequent. The food was great. I had the gnocchi with salmon and rocket, recommended by the waiter and it was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and were happy for us to just sit and people watch. The cost at the end of the meal was very reasonable. If you want a low key, pleasant meal this is the place.

• Visited June 2012
Venice, Italy
“Total Confusion, A Disappointment”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I had dinner with friends this evening at D'Angelo's. The local is rather large and understaffed, with three separate sitting areas. This is a family style restaurant with a nice menu of typical dishes from Liguria. We were a total of four people, three ordered the same pasta dish (Penne with Tuna and Peas) and I had a spaghetti with red bell peppers, onions, capers and eggplant. The portions were huge. Unfortunately, one of the tuna pasta dishes didn't arrive until the others were already finished with their pastas. We made several inquiries to our waitress who explained that she could only serve what the cooks had ready. I thought, okay, a mistake was made in the kitchen, it happens. Then I noticed that the same thing was happening to dinners at the surrounding tables. People were not happy.

When the one the missing pasta showed up at our table, so did the second course! What a mess. I saw new guests arriving and being seated at uncleared tables...and then abandoned. I approached one couple of foreigners and suggested that they might be better off at another restaurant. They took my advice and left.

I won't be back and I recommend TA followers to avoid Ristorante D'Angelo.

• Visited April 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“good restaurant”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Nice place in the city centre , good food and friendly staff. I recommand a meal there.

• Visited November 2011
Bowen Island, Canada
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

We were just wandering along the street looking for a place to eat and came across D'Angelo. Didn't look like much from the outside, nor when we walked in...however we were escorted to a dining room around the back an, to quote mynwife, had the best gnocchi shenhas ever had!