“romantic, quaint”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Lynnwood, Washington
“romantic, quaint”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

they have an outdoor and large indoor seating area. service was good, but slow as is typical. food was good quality. $$$

Visited September 2013

“Do yourself a favour”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for an amazing seafood pasta look no further. Get the spaghetti mixed seafood dish here and enjoy. It is a big serve, tasty and lots of seafood. Wish we could go again. Also had the tiramisu and I won't tell mama but it was better than hers! ;)

• Visited September 2013
Sydney, Australia
“The food is great and worth the value”
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Staying down the road, I quickly checked TA and after a quick search found this place with modest & positive reviews so thought we'd give it a try.

Arrived and since it was late we could still eat outside. Between 3, we ordered the seafood pasta, ravioli al ragu and spaghetti carbonara - all was a good portion and was delicious!

We had 3 deserts (panacotta, creme caramel and tiramisu - now I don't like tiramisu coz I don't do coffee but surprisingly this was good)

Overall happy we found this place and between us 3, I thought the total price would €20 each including tip but it was €51! We gave €55 as the food was satisfying and left with full bellies. Normally we get a pizza as 3 meals sharing isn't enough but the 3 meals was suffice so I would definitely recommend this place.

Shame we were only here for 1 night but happy I found this place on TA :)

• Visited July 2013
Bucharest, Romania
“Carbonara and white wine”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had some great spaghetti alla carbonara and my boyfriend tried their gnocchi with Gorgonzola cheese and rocket salad which were also amazing. Huge servings. I wasn't able to finish my spaghetti alla carbonara even though they were delicious. My boyfriend, who had several business trips in La Spezia and tried some meals at Il Giardinetto, also recommended the ravioli al ragu. He said he never tried better ones. Unfortunately I didn't have time to try them... The house white wine is also good, but a bit too warm (at least it was too warm when we served our dinner here). Try this place out. Great prices, great food, nice waiters.

• Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Extremely reasonable, good food, and nice inside”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We just happened onto this restaurant and were so surprised at the total bill of 26€ for two we thought it was a mistake. There are about 8 tables on street level, but many more on the lower level. They have an English menu with a good selection. We had the spaghetti alla vongole (with clams) which was excellent and it had lots of small clams, in the shell. I had the pork with parsley and capers and it too was good. A side order of grilled vegetables, two 1/4 liters of wine, good bread (they'll give you oil and balsamic if you ask) and we were full and satisfied. Since we had paid more for very bad food and wine at the pizzeria a few doors east, we were thrilled with this restaurant. Both tourists and locals were eating here. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited April 2013