“Great spaghetti al pesto!”

Trattoria Il Giardinetto
Ranked #63 of 441 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Great food and staff, at low prices. The gnochi al pesto is a great choice @ €7! If you,re hungry and near city centre, the best cost-benefict you can get.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

they have an outdoor and large indoor seating area. service was good, but slow as is typical. food was good quality. $$$

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for an amazing seafood pasta look no further. Get the spaghetti mixed seafood dish here and enjoy. It is a big serve, tasty and lots of seafood. Wish we could go again. Also had the tiramisu and I won't tell mama but it was better than hers! ;)

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Staying down the road, I quickly checked TA and after a quick search found this place with modest & positive reviews so thought we'd give it a try.

Arrived and since it was late we could still eat outside. Between 3, we ordered the seafood pasta, ravioli al ragu and spaghetti carbonara - all was a good portion and was delicious!

We had 3 deserts (panacotta, creme caramel and tiramisu - now I don't like tiramisu coz I don't do coffee but surprisingly this was good)

Overall happy we found this place and between us 3, I thought the total price would €20 each including tip but it was €51! We gave €55 as the food was satisfying and left with full bellies. Normally we get a pizza as 3 meals sharing isn't enough but the 3 meals was suffice so I would definitely recommend this place.

Shame we were only here for 1 night but happy I found this place on TA :)

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had some great spaghetti alla carbonara and my boyfriend tried their gnocchi with Gorgonzola cheese and rocket salad which were also amazing. Huge servings. I wasn't able to finish my spaghetti alla carbonara even though they were delicious. My boyfriend, who had several business trips in La Spezia and tried some meals at Il Giardinetto, also recommended the ravioli al ragu. He said he never tried better ones. Unfortunately I didn't have time to try them... The house white wine is also good, but a bit too warm (at least it was too warm when we served our dinner here). Try this place out. Great prices, great food, nice waiters.