This review has taken me some days to wright because I find it hard to find enough good words to describe this perfect B&B in La Spezia. Me and my boyfriend stayed with Carla and Walter for three nights from 7th of July to 10th July 2011, and we both loved it. We came by car from Milan (which is 2,5 hour drive).
Why do I give this Il Gelsomino "Excellent"?
- Carla is the best hostess, and Walter is so helpful
- The food is excellent
- The patio where you eat breakfast is nicer then any other Italian restaurant
- The view is fantastic
- The surroundings are beautiful and peaceful
- The rooms and the bathrooms are so nice, and the beds are good
- Fresh towels every day
- The price is the best, we paid 60 euros per night
I second all the nice things said in earlier reviews.