“Horrible food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I've never been so disappointed in a meal. My €16 grilled Sea bass was TINY and so dry. A plate of grilled veggies for €6 was slivers of a few veggies. They brought my meal before my husbands and I finished my tiny dinner before his even came. The only good thing about this place was that we sat outside on Oct. 28 because the weather was pleasant! I am actually writing this review as I sit here because I don't want to forget to warn you how bad it is!

3  Thank HJozwiak

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We went there this September, ate on the terrace. The food was OK, even though not incredible, but OMG the service! I think we stayed seated 2h30 to have a primi and secondi! To top it all off, our wine was corked, and when we told the waiter he told us OK that might be but it is also the worst wine we have on our menu.. when he had adviced it to us 10 minutes earlier!
There is also a bar/night club about 30m from the terrasse, playing techno music very ver loud.
Maybe we just didn't have any luck and this was a bad night for them, but we won't be returning!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My partner and I had a meal in this restaurant on our first night in La Spezzia. The food was amazing and so was the service. We both had fish which was so fresh it was practically still swimming!! We choose which fish we wanted from a platter and we were shown it again after it had been cooked before it was put on our plates. The waiter was friendly and helpful. We would thoroughly recommend this restaurant. An extremely wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

We were recommended to visit this restaurant from our hotel in La Spezia. We were immediately impressed with the welcome from the servers, the menu variety, and prices. We had a wonderful experience with Matteo as our server - he spoke wonderful English and was able to answer our questions in detail. All six of us enjoyed our meals, as well as the wines (which were recommended by Matteo). The bill was very reasonable and w would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Travelled 15,000 km to La Spezia to visit Cinque Terre and found the sixth wonder - Ristorante Sevieri - by mistake and so glad that we did. The seafood was magnificent and matched only by the service. Bellisimo. We will return.