“Great pizzas”

Ranked #48 of 459 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a narrow street which makes it very cozy. The staff are there to serve you quickly and theres no need to stay hungry for long since they have fast service in the kitchen even though its crowded. We loved our pizza and dessert, creme caramel.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Average pizza (crudo), decent salad (insalate mista), poor balsamico (heavy on sulfites, tasted chalky, expect better from a real Italian ristorante). Service was typically European- service with a shoulder shrug, and not much attention to detail.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

A friend from La Spezia recommended this place and I went with my group. A mix of English, Australian and Italians. We had the Giro Pizza (7 people 7 pizzas) from the Specials pizza on the menu. It was nice, I like the thin crust and the topping were definitely fresh. I would not say it the best pizza I had in my life but the service was definitely excellent and the price fair. I will probably go back next time. Definitely you need to book in advance because the place is quite popular.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My boyfriend and I were in the Cinque Terre for few days and we stayed in La Spezia. We stayed with a local artisan who gave us tips and recommendations, and this was her #1 recommendation for eating in the La Spezia area. A lot of locals frequent this hidden gem, and the pizza is absolutely spectacular. We even tried to go back the next day for dinner. We ate al fresco outside in the little alleyway and decided to do the "giro pizza" which lets you try 8 different slices of pizza. (They offer traditional pizzas and then also very creative interpretations such as green beans and pesto pizza!) This is one of the best pizzas I've tried in all of Italy.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Trittico was just across the street from our apartment and we ate there often during our five week stay in La Spezia. This is VERY popular with locals and fills up most nights. Friday and Saturday you really need a reservation unless you're quite lucky.
The pizza, Forno a Legna, is superb. I prefer Margherita and it was done just right. My wife tried different pizzas and all were super. The other foods were most attractive and obviously home made. The vino della casa was especially good, both white and red.
The prices were very moderate and the service was friendly, helpful and fast. This is a family-run ristorante and the quality and the pride show in the food, the wine and the service.