“Rude staff!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Trittico

Il Trittico
Ranked #43 of 411 Restaurants in La Spezia
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Rude staff!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We got there at 20:50 on a saturday night. The place was full at the momento. I asked the waiter for a table for 3, he told me there were no tables and barely looked at me. When I asked if we could wait for a table he was extremely rude AGAIN and told me the places was about to close. I later came home to learn the place closes at midnight. I dont care how good the pizza is, costumers should be treated with respect.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank catabriga

• Slovak first
“Great pizzas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a narrow street which makes it very cozy. The staff are there to serve you quickly and theres no need to stay hungry for long since they have fast service in the kitchen even though its crowded. We loved our pizza and dessert, creme caramel.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Meh- Had better, had worse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Average pizza (crudo), decent salad (insalate mista), poor balsamico (heavy on sulfites, tasted chalky, expect better from a real Italian ristorante). Service was typically European- service with a shoulder shrug, and not much attention to detail.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Good pizza, good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

A friend from La Spezia recommended this place and I went with my group. A mix of English, Australian and Italians. We had the Giro Pizza (7 people 7 pizzas) from the Specials pizza on the menu. It was nice, I like the thin crust and the topping were definitely fresh. I would not say it the best pizza I had in my life but the service was definitely excellent and the price fair. I will probably go back next time. Definitely you need to book in advance because the place is quite popular.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Hidden Gem in La Spezia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

My boyfriend and I were in the Cinque Terre for few days and we stayed in La Spezia. We stayed with a local artisan who gave us tips and recommendations, and this was her #1 recommendation for eating in the La Spezia area. A lot of locals frequent this hidden gem, and the pizza is absolutely spectacular. We even tried to go back the next day for dinner. We ate al fresco outside in the little alleyway and decided to do the "giro pizza" which lets you try 8 different slices of pizza. (They offer traditional pizzas and then also very creative interpretations such as green beans and pesto pizza!) This is one of the best pizzas I've tried in all of Italy.

• Visited June 2013