“A memorable dining experience”
Review of La Posta

La Posta
Ranked #34 of 447 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The quaint restaurant is beautifully decorated. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I had perfectly cooked sea bass the was caught from the Mediterranean that morning. The dessert menu was amazing. I will definitely go back.

2  Thank Roxanne1215

Reviewed 28 November 2013

We wanted to go to La Posta for lunch but since we got there too late and it was already closed we ended up having dinner. I had fish, my daughter had Pasta and my husband had the best steak I have ever had. There was nothing special to it, just very good quality meet.
The place is nice designed and pleasant, the waitress was very nice and kind and the food, wow, the food.
We had a very good experience and I just don`t understand how we had dinner the next night in La Spezia in a different place.
If you ever get to La Spezia try La Posta. Enjoy it for me too...

Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

beautiful location, modern art, friendly host and excellent food, indeed.
We started with the best prosciuto I ever had (may be apart from Spanish Bellota), and a tasty variation of porcini mushrooms. Main course was a turbot on potatoes with fennel mousse. Not to forget the long wine list! Strongly recommend.

2  Thank Lynxli
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I've never been well treated in one restaurant as I was in La Posta!!!
Cláudio The owner is one of The most "gentile" person I've ever met!! He is fantastic.
The Place is wonderful, and The food is incredible!!! The Chef Alessandra has God's hands!!!
In The end, it is necessary To thanks Cristina! She is a competent and beatiful staff!
I recomend with pleasure!!!
Regards!!

1  Thank berochaaalmeida
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Pros:
- interesting wine list, with unusual choices
- good food preparation and presentation
- very pleasant environment, with a small but well assembled art collection on the walls

Cons:
- some menu items seem still a bit too experimental to be served to the public

1  Thank Leo B