We booked this Hotel after reading the reviews before we set off from Australia. Three of us girls stayed here before setting off to walk the Cinque Terre (a must do). This Hotel is basically 100 metres from the train station that you hop on to get to the Cinque Terres but saying that it was not noisy. It was a life saver as we were staying in a villa in Tuscany for 2 weeks and very unhappy with the villa. Everything at Hotel Firenze was lovely and clean, staff were very helpful and the breakfast was excellent which had lots of choices from museli, fresh eggs, bacon, lovely thick toast and juice. We wished we had booked for a couple of nights but the tour must go on. La Spezia is also a lovely town, had the best pizzas there (hmm, well one of the best). Would recommend this hotel to all travellers although my friend thought the bed was a bit too hard. Maybe i had more wine to drink than her as i did not think so.:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Hotel Firenze and Continentale in La Spezia dates back to the beginning of the last century and is today one of the premier luxury accommodations in this historical city that sits just at the foot of the Cinque Terre National Park.The elegant building's aristocratic feel is accentuated with quality decor, furnishings and other thoughtful complements including Carrara marble floors, Trompe l'Oeil murals, Mogano boiseries and hand beaten iron and brass lamps.A top quality 3 star hotel located in the historical city centre of La Spezia, the Hotel Firenze and Continentale is just a few short steps from the newly pedestrianized heart of the town and close to La Spezia Centrale train station, making for quick and easy connections to the Cinque Terre in a couple of minutes.Having undergone regular renovation since the first part of the 20th century, the Firenze and Continentale La Spezia is now regarded as one of the finest accommodations in the city while still maintaining the building's original architectural identity - typified by that liberty style grandeur of the pre-WWI era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Blastness , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Firenze e Continentale La Spezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firenze e Continentale Hotel
- Firenze e Continentale La Spezia