Well What can I say about this great Hotel. Loved La Spezia!!! Location perfect for those who want to visit the Cinque Terre, which by the way are now back to normal after the floods.People make the place special for you; Met the owner Gabriella, what a dynamo,enthusiastically greets guests, can't do enough for you. The biggest & best Bathroom in all of Italy. The breakfast which is included in room rate is exceptional, on the roof terrace overlooking the hills of La Spezia, just magicalcal..Breakfast includes locally sourced boutique produce, ogranically grown fruit, jams, honey, cheeses, yoghurts, breads tarts & pastries. Staff was very pleasant & helpful, The Concierge has a sister, who got me a hair appointment within 1/2 hr on a saturday morning, impossible to get. As an Australian I need my Tea & coffee making facilities in my Room. How happy was I when I saw that Kettle and array of goodies in my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Hotel Firenze and Continentale in La Spezia dates back to the beginning of the last century and is today one of the premier luxury accommodations in this historical city that sits just at the foot of the Cinque Terre National Park.The elegant building's aristocratic feel is accentuated with quality decor, furnishings and other thoughtful complements including Carrara marble floors, Trompe l'Oeil murals, Mogano boiseries and hand beaten iron and brass lamps.A top quality 3 star hotel located in the historical city centre of La Spezia, the Hotel Firenze and Continentale is just a few short steps from the newly pedestrianized heart of the town and close to La Spezia Centrale train station, making for quick and easy connections to the Cinque Terre in a couple of minutes.Having undergone regular renovation since the first part of the 20th century, the Firenze and Continentale La Spezia is now regarded as one of the finest accommodations in the city while still maintaining the building's original architectural identity - typified by that liberty style grandeur of the pre-WWI era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Firenze e Continentale La Spezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firenze e Continentale Hotel
- Firenze e Continentale La Spezia