Great location to base yourself to travel to visit the Cinque Terre and Porto Venere.
The hotel is only 1 minute walk from the train station and you can't hear the trains at night due to the rooms being located at the back of the hotel. It is only a 5 minute train ride to Riomaggiore the 1st village & then 5 min to each of the other 4 villages of the Cinque Terra and a 20 min bus ride to beautiful Porto Venere an absolute must see if you are going to visit The Cinque Terra villages. La Spetzia is a great place to stay as the hotel is right near the main square with its terrific shops & restaurants. The rooms are beautiful neat & tidy with modern bathrooms. The hotel is quite plush and stylish. The buffet breakfast was the best we had on our trip around Italy on the top floor over looking the beautiful mountains. The staff are so helpful & friendly & Arianne made our trip so enjoyable. Hotel Fiori La Spetzia so close to the Cinque Terra was the highlight of our trip to Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 3 star Hotel Firenze and Continentale in La Spezia dates back to the beginning of the last century and is today one of the premier luxury accommodations in this historical city that sits just at the foot of the Cinque Terre National Park.The elegant building's aristocratic feel is accentuated with quality decor, furnishings and other thoughtful complements including Carrara marble floors, Trompe l'Oeil murals, Mogano boiseries and hand beaten iron and brass lamps.A top quality 3 star hotel located in the historical city centre of La Spezia, the Hotel Firenze and Continentale is just a few short steps from the newly pedestrianized heart of the town and close to La Spezia Centrale train station, making for quick and easy connections to the Cinque Terre in a couple of minutes.Having undergone regular renovation since the first part of the 20th century, the Firenze and Continentale La Spezia is now regarded as one of the finest accommodations in the city while still maintaining the building's original architectural identity - typified by that liberty style grandeur of the pre-WWI era. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Firenze e Continentale La Spezia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firenze e Continentale Hotel
- Firenze e Continentale La Spezia