“Trip of a LifeTime”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of My Sailing Week

My Sailing Week
More attraction details
Owner description: MSW makes it easy, safe and fun to go sailing in Italy. We listen carefully to you as our client and our aim is to create custom sailing packages that fit perfectly with your needs and wishes. My Sailing Week is great customer service, high quality yachts, modern service options and good prices. You will find our boats on the Italian Riviera, in Tuscany, Sardinia and Corsica
Upton, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Trip of a LifeTime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was an unforgettable experience that I would recommend to anyone visiting Italy! Even if you are not a boater you will love this day trip. Our teens love to sail and we had light wind, but that did not make a difference. We did some sailing but still saw everything by motoring. The coastline is beautiful and should be seen from the water. What made the trip so good; the sights, the captain, the lunch, and the swimming off the back of the boat. The captain spoke average English which was great since we needed to practice our Italian. He was very attentive with pictures, pointing out landmarks, joking, and serving lunch. Lunch was delicious and came with wine and Lemoncino (not Lemoncello). A trip on the water is not complete without a swim. We got to swim off the back of the boat which had a platform. The captain pulled into a protected cove and we swam for a long time. The water was a little cool when you jumped in but not too cool for swimming. For pictures, they provide an I-Pad for you to take pictures, then they upload your photos for you to download from the internet. Gustav, the manager, was very accommodating and attentive with planning our day. We will definitely sail with MySailingWeek.com again and maybe try an overnight next time.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank TK_TripReview
Gustav B, Proprietario at My Sailing Week, responded to this review, 6 February 2015
Thank you so much for your beautiful review of your Day Sail in Cinque Terre. Our goal is to make every sailing trip unforgettable and I'm happy that you liked the trip, the boat, the lunch on board and the itinerary so much. I see you also learned how to say Limoncello in this part of Italy, well done!

I truly hope that we will soon have the pleasure of showing you how beautiful the Dinner with Overnight Stay in Portovenere is!

Province of Pisa, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely flawless!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I planned a two day sailing trip for my best friend's bachelorette party and Gustav was there every step of the way! He was very patient with our every change (it's always hard to coordinate a group of people) and even let me "stage" the sailing boat with some welcome equipment for the future bride since it was a surprise for her. They were very flexible with our arrival and any other request we had and were absolutely unbiased on any suggestions they gave us for our activities during the weekend. Our skipper, Max, was very accommodating and helpful. We got to see the Cinque Terre even though the sea was rough and got to see dolphins too!
I would absolutely recommend this and hope to do it again!
BRAVI!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Eleonora T
Dear Eleonora,
Thank you for reviewing your Bachelorette Party on Sailing Boat with us. It's always a pleasure for us to personalize the sailing trips according our clients' requests and we love to surprise! I'm glad we made it also this time!

It was a true pleasure having you and your friends on board and I hope to see you soon again for another sailing trip with MSW!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun in the sun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our all day sailing trip was amazing! By far the best thing we did in Europe. SO relaxing and amazing views of not only the 5 Cinque Terre cities but other areas as well. They served an amazing lunch with wine and our guide Sergio was such a pleasure! Gustav our coordinator was extremely helpful with our planning and any questions we had! I definitely recommend this and would do it again!

Visited May 2014
Dear Kristin,
Thank you for reviewing your sailing experience with MSW. Our goal is to make every sailing trip unforgettable and I must say I'm flattered that you consider your Day Sail in Cinque Terre as the best thing to do in Europe!

I hope that we will have the pleasure of having you on board soon again!
Aix-en-Provence, France
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“wonderful sailing experience in cinque terre !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We had two very romantic days on a luxury sailing boat in the cinque terre !
First we had a very tasty Italian seafood dinner on board in Portovenerre where we stayed for the night.
We left the morning after a nice breakfast in this beautiful bay in front of the ligurian houses.
We sailed along the all magic coast of the Cinque Terre, looking at the "road of love" ( via de l'amore") which is crossing all those amazing villages !
We stopped at anchor in Portorosso and joined the shore for a small visit of the streets of this unic village.
When we came back on board the "antipasti" was already waiting for us outside in the cockpit and we had lunch facing the view with our guests, the all bay was hour !
On the way back, we sailed around the Islands of Tino and Tinetto before coming back in La Spezia.
I recommend highly this awesome cruise in which everything is made so you that you feel unic, performed by the MSW team and the skipper himself.
I advise to ask for the "Blue Magic" boat which is the most comfortable sailing boat I ever seen and incredibly well equipped !
Thank you MSW and especially to Gustav who offered me a custom package for my girlfriend's birthday !

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tiben55
Gustav B, Proprietario at My Sailing Week, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Benoit,
I'm so glad to hear that you and your girlfriend appreciated your sailing experience in Cinque Terre. We always try to personalize the private sailing trips, as the one you took, as much as possible and it's always a great pleasure when our clients show their appreciation.

Once again, thank you for sailing with us, I hope to see you on board soon again!
Gustav
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cinque Terre day trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

We took a Cinque Terre day trip from Mirabello harbor in La Spezia. It was perfect. Sun, wine and a nice boat and skipper.
We pass the beautiful Portovenere. The church on the cliff is amazing. We didn't see any dolphins. But sometimes you can.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank TomasBregoli
Gustav B, Proprietario at My Sailing Week, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Tomas,
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us! It was a pleasure having you on board and we hope too see you soon again (with some dolphins under the boat)!