“Great way to see Cinque Terre!”
Review of My Sailing Week

My Sailing Week
More attraction details
Owner description: MSW makes it easy, safe and fun to go sailing in Italy. We listen carefully to you as our client and our aim is to create custom sailing packages that fit perfectly with your needs and wishes. My Sailing Week is great customer service, high quality yachts, modern service options and good prices. You will find our boats on the Italian Riviera, in Tuscany, Sardinia and Corsica
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Our family enjoyed a spectacular day on the Ligurian Sea by speedboat along the coast of Cinque Terre. Luca our skipper found the best spots to stop and let us jump off the boat to swim on a +35 degree Celsius day! Very refreshing relief from the heat.
He showed us all the Cinque Terre villages along the way and we stopped in Vernazza for an amazing lunch and shopping. It was a great experience and a nice way to see
Cinque Terre.

"boat"
in 11 reviews
"luca"

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Booked a 4 hour boat trip around Cinque Terre, not a private boat but ended up having it all to ourselves. Our skipper was fantastic and we had a blast. Great communication, we could pay with a credit card on site and a very positive experience. Highly recommended if you want to enjoy Cinque Terre!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Our day started off with some minor issues but Gustav was quick to figure out a solution and we ended up having an amazing time on the water. We were told one pick up location while the rest of our group, a family of 3, was told the correct meet up spot. I called MSW's offices and Gustav picked up. He immediately called our skipper and about 20 min later we were picked up at a different pier (a 3 min walk from where we were located). Problem solved!

The day was beautiful although there wasn't enough wind to sail so we were forced to use the motor. Our skipper pointed out different landmarks and the views of Cinque Terre from the sea were breathtaking. We especially enjoyed the different swimming spots that we stopped at and the lunch (fresh focaccia, prosciutto, mozzarella, white wine) was delicious and satisfying.

I highly recommend MSW even if you can't afford a private sail, like us. We really enjoyed our skipper, Luca, and hanging out with the family of 3 despite the language barrier. We were free to spend time with them but also had privacy to hang alone and enjoy the water.

2  Thank mjk0228
Gustav B, Proprietario at My Sailing Week, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Thank you so much for reviewing your Day Sail in Cinque Terre. I'm happy that you had a good day on board and that you liked the spots for swimming as much as we do ;)

Groups of people with different languages is something we are used to handle and our aim is always to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome on board.

I hope to have you on board with MSW soon again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is a must do!!!! Seeing the Cinque Terre from the boat was a wonderful experience. The agency was great to work with (Gustav) and responded quickly. Our Captain, Max, was awesome. He knew all the special places to stop. The water was so blue and clear. He went out of his way to make sure we had a good time. I would not recommend seeing Cinque Terre any other way!!!!

Dear Cristal,
Thank you for sailing with MSW and for your kind review of the Day Sail in Cinque Terre. I'm happy to read that you had a good time on board and I hope to see you soon again!