“Very nice”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Beijing, China
“Very nice”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice location, near by harbor, quiet and clean restaurant. We tried ravioli with sea-bass fish. It was amazing. Very tender and delicious.

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
“Good food, average service”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Amazing location. Waitress was "away", not paying attention to requests. Food was good. I had risotto - made by my taste.

• Visited August 2014
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Wonderful in Every Way”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant based on the reviews on tripadvisor and it was amazing! We arrived with no reservation. Fabriz greeted us warmly. Like everyone we wanted a table in front. We waited about 10 minutes and none were available so we accepted a different table. A few minutes later a prime table opened and he moved us immediately!!!
The view is perfection.
I ordered the fish special which was locally caught prepared with lemon and wine. It was wonderful. My husband ordered the pesto lasagne. It was explained in detail to him not to expect American lasagne. We laughed as we are Italian heritage and understood well .
It turned out to be my husbands favorite meal if the trip!
Fabriz chose a wine for me that was great and a nice local beer for my husband.
The price was very reasonable. We have eaten all over Italy And this restaurant rates high for service ambience and food.

1 Thank Yogi825
New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Come for the food. Stay for the Magic”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I normally don't write reviews but after my experience at this lovely seaside restaurant I knew I couldn't keep the magic to myself. I came here recently with my best friend to celebrate her birthday and am very happy that I did. Ristorante Stella is a gorgeous restaurant with subtle decadence and true Italian charm.

After a warm welcome and being seated at a cozy table with a view of the water, my friend and I were encouraged to try new wines from their impressive wine list. The waiter was very knowledgable and charming and made sure that my friend and I were having a wonderful time. I ordered the seafood risotto and loved it. We shared a desert and I only wish I could remember the name of it. I blame my ability to remember on the fact that I was too busy soaking in the atmosphere.

Portofino is magic. Watching the moonlight dance upon the water while sipping fine Italian wine and enjoying wonderful food in the company of kind and beautiful people...
Who could ask for more?

I'll certainly be back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Idyl B
North Port, Florida
“Very Romantic Restaurant! Best in Portofino ;-) ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My 1st time ever in Portofino. Loved it. Ristorante Stella⭐️ was located right by the water with the view of all the boats, big yachts and the village. We arrived a few minutes late & all the tables were full. At my surprise they brought a table out and set the table up for us right up front by the water. We had the best view :-) made me feel like a "Stella" ⭐️ The waiter was very nice and the food & wine was excellent. It could not have been any better. It was perfect. They even played the song from "Boccelli" about Portofino. So romantic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I hope to be back again-someday!

• Visited July 2014