Me spent our one year wedding anniversary and 30th birthday celebration at Splendido. We stayed at the location in town (Splendido Mare) and were happy with our decision. We were upgraded to a wonderful suite with a patio overlooking the bay with all of the yachts and activity. The room was delightfully furnished and filled with fresh fruit daily. We found it fun to travel between the two locations and the hotel shuttle was easy and always available. Hotel Splendido above the town has incredible views - we could have spent days simply sitting by the pool drinking rose, soaking in the sun, and admiring the view. The service was impeccable. I can't think of anything that should be changed. It was an amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hillside over Portofino, Belmond Hotel Splendido is surrounded by fragrant pine trees and peaceful olive groves. Belmond Splendido Mare is a little bit closer to the action, being right on the world-famous Piazzetta. A continuous complementary shuttle service is offered between Belmond Hotel Splendido and Belmond Splendido Mare. Belmond Hotel Splendido - Set in four acres of romantic tropical gardens with superb palm trees, Belmond Hotel Splendido overlooks the bay of Portofino. It boasts 67 guest rooms including 1 single room, 23 double rooms, 31 junior suites and 12 suites. Most rooms have balcony or terrace offering views of the Bay of Portofino. Guests can relax by the heated salt-water pool or at the wellness centre, enjoy a game of tennis at the tennis court or explore the gulf with a private boat, while children have fun at the dedicated Kids’ Club. La Terrazza Restaurant serves delicious Ligurian specialties with a view over the Gulf of Portofino, while the Pool Restaurant is perfect for an informal buffet-style lunch, snacks or a pizza. The Cocktail & Piano Bar offers aperitifs, after-dinner cocktails and live piano music every evening. Belmond Splendido Mare - Belmond Splendido Mare has 16 rooms including 10 double rooms, 4 junior suites and 2 suites, all elegantly decorated and furnished. Most have balconies with superb views of the harbour and the village. Dining at the Chuflay Restaurant, bordering the Piazzetta, is a true Dolce Vita experience. Belmond Splendido Mare shares all the facilities with Belmond Hotel Splendido. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Belmond Hotel Splendido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splendido Hotel Portofino
- Splendido Resort Portofino
- Hotel Splendido Portofino