“Terrible experience”

Price range: US$18 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant "Nettuno" is the beautiful placed on Rapallo seafront with a very relaxing seaview. At Nettuno you will find the culinary delights of our beautiful region Liguria, as well as delicacies and original pizza from Naples, where the Errico family come from. If you are looking for a special culinary experience, try our restaurant and pizzeria "Rosmarin". Our experienced Pizza-chefs are true masters in their field and we will be happy to serve local, Italian or international cuisine. For lunch or dinner, the cozy atmosphere, a menu that makes your mouth water and our team of qualified service create a beautiful environment that will make you forget the time. Come in, sit back and enjoy a good glass of wine or a special beer with the delicious specialties of our restaurant "Nettuno".
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We went to Nettuno one evening as a family group. It all started off well and our orders were taken quickly. We weren't told at any point that there would be aby delays in food because of the group size. After a while a few starters came out and then the other end of the table got their mains while some people hadn't even had anything. Very badly timed service. After complaining about it the manager got very defensive and told us it wasn't his fault and to leave after paying the €300 bill so we argued more and eventually got it down to €200 for poor service, badly timed food, rude staff and it wasn't even anything special! Wouldn't recommend at all!

1  Thank Katie S

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This place was recommended to us by the manager at our hotel and we had an enjoyable, simple meal. The kids had large and tasty pizzas, the pappardelle and linguini was good and the pinot grigio tasty. Howver, the service was just OK and a little slow in parts. The surprise at the end was the EURO7.50 charge for our family of 5 ... explained to me as a "cover charge" .. not something i am used to paying at a restaurant .. more for a nightclub! Still, the location is good for people watching, there are many locals who also come to the restaurant and the food is tasty and reasonably priced for what you get.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I loved this restaurant great atmosphere great food and waiters top service in fact so good we ate there most nights of our holiday

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We viewed the menu and it seemed reasonable and the waiters were very welcoming so we decided to give it a try. I had soup for starters and waited quite a long time to get it but my word was it good and without doubt the best I've ever had, so we're off to a good start, then it went downhill. We waited a long time for the soup. we waited an eternity for the pizzas, the waiter did acknowledge us once and said 5 minutes and we still waited probably 40 minutes after that, the excuse was the Calzone pizza I ordered takes longer. I have NEVER waited so long for a Calzone pizza and I have had quite a few of them so I speak from experience. Both pizzas were really big and to be honest we would have had one between us had we known how big they were, they were really tasty but not that good to warrant a wait on nearly an hour. The restaurant was quiet when we arrived but got very busy during our marathon stay, some people even had a three couse meal and left before we got our pizzas.So be prepared to wait a long time should you have the courage to dine here.

1  Thank ericlowe
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant is situated in a fabulous location on the sea road, viewing a small bay in front of Rapallo.
We arrived a bit late after lunch time, but without any problem we have been seated inside, in a pretty bright room with a lot of glass around, just feeling some air from outdoors.
I started with an octopus carpaccio, nice and fresh, followed by a beef filet as main course, everything good; my friends had fish's courses that were fantastic, therefore I would recommend you to ask for some fish as I'll do next time, and of course a bottle of Ligurian's Pigato to accompany.

1  Thank Simone B