See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Very good hotelfor people looking for no frills.
Sergio very nice reception keeper.
I cannot say anything wrong , just everything smooth as expected.In my room i got an insects repeller device so no fly around the room even with the window open.
I do reccomend it.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My family stayed at the Hotel Cavour recently dring a visit to Rapallo and the surrounding area. We found the rooms to be clean and decently appointed. The rooms are not exactly huge, but the Hotel's central location more then makes up for that- The train station as well as many fine restaurants are an easy walk nearby- We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Good Experience at this hotel!! good value for money!! car park is given free to the residents... breakfast is awesome.. clean and centrally located in Rapallo Liguria, close to Portofino and Camogli. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby, however they are a bit expensive.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We spent a night in Hotel Cavour after having found it a cheap alternativ in an overpriced area.
Room and breakfast up to standard - but be aware that the "free parking" is 1 km. away. When we arrived, we were told to park on the promenade, which cost us quite som euro.
No apologies from the management.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellor022
Reviewed 19 May 2011

This hotel was a bust. Sadly, I have not one good thing to say. I can however make a nice list of things we hated.

1. Street noise. It was SO loud we didn't get a good nights sleep at all. There is a nearby bar that had people screaming and partying throughout the night.
2. Parking was a joke. They had only a few spots in a nearby alleyway. When we arrived to claim our spot we were given the answer "One of our employees could not find a spot this afternoon, so they parked there. Currently they are running errands and will not be able to move their car until 9 pm." AWESOME. We had to drive around the city looking for a spot because their employee was lazy and took ours.
3. They shouldn't consider what they offer breakfast.
4. Staff was far from friendly.
5. We had to sit in the hallway in order to get the internet.
6. The whole roomed smelled musty and old.

** You will see from my other reviews I am easy to please. It takes a lot for me to dislike a hotel. I HATED this place.

Room Tip: Ask for the quietest room they have.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family