On our trip to Sardina, we´ve stopped first in Genua and then decided to follow the coast and look for a nice place to stay.
We ended up in Rapallo and decided to stay at this hotel.
- We were travelling with two bikes on our car and the guys from the hotel adivsed us to leave them in the hotel. So they put them into the lobby to ensure that nothings happens - thank you!
- Breakfast is quite good - of course, it´s not a huge hotel but for a good start into the day sufficient.
- Internet is for free and quite fast.
- Central and close to the beach, you will find also something to eat within minutes.
- Parking is quite difficult but we had some luck and found one directly in front of the hotel
- Sea View (sidewards) means that you have to open the window and lean yourself out of it to see the sea :)))
All in all, we very satisfied about our stay and would come back in case that we would end up in Rapallo again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the Hotel Riviera you can enjoy a wonderful view of the Tigullio Gulf. The hotel offers 20 rooms equipped with all comforts. We take care of small details to make your stay as pleasant as possible ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel Rapallo