We booked an ocean view room with balcony. The room was very comfortable and well appointed. Staff were very friendly and helpful with restaurant recommendations and also made emergency repairs to my wife's luggage. The breakfast room decor was spectacular and the breakfast selection and quality were top notch. Ferries to St Margherita and Portifino and trains to Cinque Terre villages were within easy walking distance. A great hotel, well maintained and immaculately clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rapallo is rightly considered the pearl of the Gulf of Tigullio, the Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal is its shining star in the hotel sector.A refined and elegant 4-star hotel, it stands on Rapallo's seafront, at the heart of the magnificent Italian Riviera. Santa Margherita, Portofino, Camogli and Sestri Levante can easily be reached by train or boat. The Tigullio Royal Hotel stands in Piazza IV Novembre, in the centre of Rapallo, very close to places of historic and cultural interest in the city. For business guests there is a Conventioned Meeting Centre, up to 50, next to Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal; Coffee Break and Lunch services available on reques ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo