“Nice Italian Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of da Emilio

da Emilio
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“Nice Italian Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were there for Lunch and enjoyed our meal a lot.We wanted to go for a dinner at the same day but they were full unfortunately.

We had delicious sea food pasta with tomato souce .Pizza was also perfect.I recommend people definetely.

Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“My favourite seafood risotto place in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

We travel each year to Italy. I crave the Seafood Risotto created here. My tongue and mouth jumps for joy and I am salivating before the meal arrives. We have been coming each year since 2004. Cinzia and the staff are so hospitable, they treat us better than some family. I have booked the restaurant before my accommodation in the past. They looked after my daughter with pastina when she was only one. Cater for families with young children. Enjoy!!!!

• Visited July 2014
Buckeye, Arizona
“Very nice and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

We really liked the food here, the service was great, they do not rush you and will go out of their way if you request something not on the menu or modified which is nice, we went three times because we felt so welcome there and the food was very good.

Visited June 2014
Zurich
“Amazing fish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was told that this restaurant was good. And, after having had a very nice scampi (Langoustines) dish. I purposely choose the simplest preparation possible to test the freshness of the main ingredient and I was not disappointed.
My girlfriend had a pizza, which seemed Ok but I did not taste so cannot comment on that.
I would recommend it for the fish, won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2014
Fredericia, Denmark
“One of the best choices in Santa Margherita”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have visited Santa Margherita with the group of friends for an extended weekend in May. After falling in love with da Emilio at a first bite, we ate there every day for four days. Rafael made the experience even more memorable by serving us some after meal aperitifs, and judging their sizes, he definitely put his heart into it.

Grilled sea bass and spaghetti aglio olio were our favorite dishes. Price to quality ratio was very good.

"da Emilio" vi amo tutti!

Mike & Monika