Among the beauty and charm of Santa Margherita this building is as though awful geant from the 70-s. Dieu merci it is situated far from the centre of this lovely town. It does have a private beach, but you have to pay for sunbed 18 E per person, more expencive, than on the nearst private beaches. The room is very tiny. No soundproofing at all. The road is very close. Impossible to sleep. Poor breakfast. Poor hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Regina Elena is located on the lovely sea road leading to Portofino, with charming panoramic view. The garden leads directly to the nice private beach, with restaurant and bar. This property is open all year round and has a large covered private parking at a nominal fee. Solarium on the roof top (open from May to October), with heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi, to ejoy the wonderful view while relaxing under the warm Ligurian sun. Comfortable rooms, most of them with balcony and sea view, free wi-fi connection in the main building and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Regina Elena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Regina Elena Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure
- Regina Elena Best Western
- Best Western Santa Margherita Ligure
- Santa Margherita Ligure Best Western