Stayed here 4 nights and it is a good place to stay in the Santa Margherita/Portofino area. Grounds are impeccable and you can swim in the nice pool or they have lounge chairs for rent on the beach. The rooms are very nice and we were lucky enough to have a beautiful water view.The breakfast was a disappointment as I expected something better from a hotel of this stature, mostly pre cooked and packaged items. We chose to walk to Portofino and it is a beautiful walk along the water and flat it is about 4 miles and if your able I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure