I stayed at the Metropole for two nights in late July. I had booked a single room & was delighted to find that my room had been upgraded to a corner double room whose windows opened up to wonderful sea views. Going to sleep & waking up to the caress of the sea waves was an unexpected bonus. The gardens were impeccable & I could not stop taking photos of all the gorgeous coloured flowers. Breakfast was included in the rate & the hotel was perfectly positioned to the train station....only 300 metres away & to the centre of Santa Margherita by walking along the promenade. My room was spotless & there were additional towel changes in the evening if needed. It has an old world atmosphere with modern facilities. I definitely hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure