Park Hotel Suisse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Blu di Te(Santa Margherita Ligure)
View Hotel
Hotel Minerva(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Villa Anita(Santa Margherita Ligure)
View Hotel
Hotel Laurin(Santa Margherita Ligure)
Annabella(Santa Margherita Ligure)
View Hotel
Grand Hotel Miramare(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sant'Andrea(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Breakfast included
Albergo Fasce(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Room Service
Hotel Jolanda(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Breakfast included
Lido Palace Hotel(Santa Margherita Ligure)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel genrealy is nice ,my room was renovated except the toilet was somehow old and you could hear water sounds , halfof stuff were friendly ,two others not .
The day we arrived there was a wifi problem couldn't connectfrom our room ..anc they just say try again or switch your device and open it . We did and nothing ..few hours we found other guests with same problem.they still didint admit there was a problem ..and still giving new guests the useless codes nd passwords ...at 7 pm they said ok there is a problem and cant call technician now too late ..though the problem was there 2 pm ...they were reluctant to help ..as wifi is very essential for all guests ...it worked midd day and its so boring u have to log in every other time give password ....breakfast was rich and tasty ..other than this we enjoyed our stay ..hope they read the reviews to make it better which i dought coz same complaint from many guests

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This hotel is very dated, but we got a seaview room which has been renovated, so the rooms weren't too bad. Simple and clean, but balcony was very old. Bathroom was small. Location was great. Pool was an added bonus, which we did use despite only staying here one night! Reception staff were very friendly - even printing out a document for me for no charge.

Breakfast buffet was substantial - the most amount of cakes I've seen offered for breakfast!

I understand some of the negative reviews on here, but I guess we had a good experience. It also helped that my expectations of this hotel was very very low after reading the reviews, so I was pleasantly surprised. Bear in mind this is one of the cheaper hotels in this very expensive part of the world.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stan Y
Reviewed 18 August 2014

If a negative star existed on this keyboard I'd use it. Firstly i found a power point hanging off the wall (yes, exposed wires). The view from the window was literally rubbish. No fridge, no safe, the bedside lamps were just globes (literally). The water in the bath reached tepid at best. Stay away!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank T F
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The bad experience with this hotel started on arrival with the rude girl on the reception. Not only was she rude and unhelpful to us she was extremely rude to a man who was having trouble getting the wifi to work & she just kept saying its working and not assisting.

But turns out the man was right the wifi does not work (you are lucky if you get it to work for 5 mins). You will find a lot of people sitting on L2 area as it is the only place it works.

Our room had been updated but was average. It smelt and the towels were paper thin and had makeup stains on them (and also smelt!). The safe also didnt work. We had requested twin bedding but went to the room to find a double bed. Luckily when I returned to reception I got a much nicer and more helpful lady who had this fixed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I stayed here for two nights in October 2013. My room was clean, bright and large but it was like staying at a nice spare bedroom at someone's fancy house. I had a great view from my room, the bathroom was fine and everything was clean.

However the service was pretty unhelpful, the wifi didn't work anywhere, you need to take several lifts to get to your room and it was a little distance from the train station. Overall it wasn't a terrible experience, just not a fancy one.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo