“Superb!”
Review of Easy Lounge Cafe

Easy Lounge Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Different, hidden in the historical centre you find this beautifull design restaurant. Old painted ceilings and soft music walk you in a very warm atmosphere, perfect for sipping a glass of wine or a romantic dinner.
Moscow
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Nice and stylish place in a very center of the city. I use to visit only Michelin-recommended places. This place has no Michelin recommendation (the owner told me that she do not need it), but quality and style of food, interior and service is extremely high. Vine choice is good.

Highly recommended to visit.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Gennady L

“American food selections ”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

After being in Italy for two weeks we were craving something different than pizza and pasta. We ate here twice because their menu had a variety of selections such as cheeseburgers and French fries, breaded chicken with ratatouille, and salmon pasta. The menu even offered steak and vegetarian dishes. Very tasty food and good friendly service.

2 Thank Kristin K
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Really nice and great service”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely food and the staff went out of their way to create a table outside for us. Steaks were delicious and kids enjoyed their burgers.

1 Thank Dave R
Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
“Just what I needed.”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have been living and working as an English teacher in Italy for just over 9 months now. I had the evening off and wanted to venture out to have a nice quite dinner. I came across Easy Lounge and was immediately drawn to it’s quaint ambience. The friendly staff sat me nestled in the corner where I could observe nearly everything. With ease, they managed and served each costumer gracefully. In the past, I have had terrible luck with bad service from other restaurants; so, it was a nice diversion from the norm that exists in Santa Margherita. I could have ordered everything on the menu. Every meal stood out amongst the monotony that every other Italian restaurant offers. After having lived in Italy for such time, I was craving an American meal. Reluctantly, I ordered their cheeseburger after having a most pleasant conversation with the owner of the café. I enjoyed a beautiful glass of wine, soft music, and the laughter from all of the other people dining while I waited for my meal. The service was incredible and fast. Although I was dining alone, they made sure I was taken care of. Alas, my burger came and I experienced a nostalgic vehemence for the plate served in front of me. Oh! I was so happy. It was amazing. It was just what I needed. Even in Italy, I found a little taste of, “home.” I highly recommend the Easy Lounge Café for any visitor in the Ligure area. And maybe I was most excited about my bill, very affordable (even for a frugal Au Pair like me). One of Santa Margherita's finest!! I will most definitely be joining them again.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Maddie W
“If you love food,- go here!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We ender up going here 3 times during our 6 day stay in santa margharita. We tried angolos and other restaurants after reading on trip advisor, but nothing can compare to the wonderful food served here. We absolutely loved every meal. Beautiful atmosphere too. Don't waste Your time eating pizza, go here!and by the way,- Where is the Michelin guide, because this is a hidden, but highly qualified place. Try dessert; vanilla icecream with truffle.....you'll never forget.

• Visited July 2014