We stayed in this hotel in a 2-bedroom "room" for 4 persons. The hotel is very well located, 2 min by walk to the center, few shops around it. The staff is nice and helpful. The only thing I would mention is that the walls are not soundproof at all and the noise from other rooms was very annoying on the first night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO BLU DI TE HOUSE. Once it was an old Ligurian house. Today it's an atmosphere space, where Tigullio's Gulf perfumes meet a sophisticated mix of European design vintage objects. A fully restored hotel, crossed by a stairway that plays with antique bricks and suffused lighting. Authentic floors in turquoise, pale rose, grey and total black "cementine". Ligurian woods and "seminati". Almost 2 years, many people and selected artisans to accomplish a fine complete restoration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Blu di Te reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Santa Margherita Ligure
- Europa Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure