“excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013

It was my second visit to this restaurant and was as good as the first. It is right on the beach and has lovely views. The food is excellent and you wont be disappointed. Staff were very friendly and they all spoke excellent english. I will certainly go back.

1  Thank HeatherP200261

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is my first review on Trip Advisor as I'm usually not moved enough to take the time...I'll try not to be so selfish in future!
I felt I should comment today as last night my girlfriend and I ate a particularly nice meal in this restaurant and the service was very friendly and helpful. We're used to some of the 'short of patience' service that one can find in the Cote d'Azur as well as over-inflated prices but are always happy to hop across the border into Italy to find good value and a smile.
I'm not a fish eater, but there were plenty of options to cater for the meat lover; as with other comments here, I would recommend the Fiorentina - the best steak I have found so far outside of Argentina!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I have really enjoyed my dinner in Ristorante Margunaira, I came from UK for holiday and my friends recommend me that place, and food was just brillant, staff also was very friendly !!! I can tell that the food was one of the best meals i ever had in my life :)

1  Thank Kasia O
Reviewed 27 June 2013

[--]

Great food, friendly staff, beautiful view, really nice place! I would love to recommend it for everyone.

I'm sure that I will return one day!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We have been eating last weekend in this nice restaurant on the beach. The atmospher is wonderful. I tried the maccheroni with salmon and squids that was fantastic. My hasband had a nice and huge T-bone(fiorentina)steak ,that was almost a kilo for just 40,00 euro.The service is very good and professional. We will come back soon by sure!