Unfortunately we were also overbooked in another place with old appartments without tv, wifi, gluten free breakfast, a view, nice decoration,... Even though we had written an e-mail in the morning that we were coming on the same day, we were not informed about "their mistake". Not very 'guest-friendly'. Overbookings are not 'mistakes' but it's a choice that the owner or hotelmanager takes. Most probably our 1-night reservation with booking.com was not worth the money for the owner. As we are also in the hotel business, 1 advice : do not accept 1 night reservations if you don't want them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Botton d'Oro B&B comes from the idea of opening our home to all world travellers with the simplicity of a wildflower. Bed and breakfast run by a family, offers 4 locations in the city of Bergamo. BOTTON D'ORO COLLEONI 30: Situated in the main street of Citta Alta, composed of 2 family-suites (maximum 6 people) and of 2 family-rooms (maximum 4 people) BOTTON D'ORO GOMBITO 3: Situated in the main street of Citta Alta, 20 meters from Piazza Vecchia, it is composed of 2 double rooms with bathroom in-suite and 1 triple room with bathroom in-suite. Completely renovated, offers services such as a kettle with a selection of tea, air conditioning and a mini-bar. BOTTON D'ORO PELABROCCO 3: Right beneath the Walls, just a few steps away from Porta di Sant'Agostino, is a strategic place to visit on foot both the beautiful Citta Alta and the lower part of the city, full of shops and centres of cultural interest. This renovated structure is composed of three rooms with private bathroom and a beautiful view on the private garden of the residence. BOTTON D'ORO SAN GIORGIO 17: Location situated in a comfortable and strategic position, born to give the maximum comfort to those who need to be close to the Bergamo airport "Il Caravaggio", to the train station, to the A4 highway, to the University of Bergamo (located in Via dei Caniana) or even to the centre of Citta Bassa. Situated in a big villa of the Forties and completely renovated, Botton d'Oro San Giorgio gives families, businessmen, commuters, couples or students the opportunity of being comfortable and having the top of all services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botton d'Oro B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botton d`Oro Bed And Breakfast
- Botton d`Oro Hotel Bergamo