Petronilla Hotel
GombitHotel(Bergamo)
US$305
US$277
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

US$106
US$105
US$102
Hotels.com
US$112
All reviewsmodern furnituresmall hotelrain showerold townfresh fruitbeautiful boutique hotellower citybreakfast buffet ishighly recommend this hotelcitta altaminute walkquiet streetcold cutsgreat showera wonderful stayhotel is excellenthire car
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to be booked in this hotel on my first trip to Bergamot in 2011 and have thoroughly enjoyed each and every stay since (~10 times). The staff make you feel extremely welcome and cater to your every need. The hotel's design is modern, tasteful. The breakfast buffet is delightful and delicious. I highly recommend staying here when in Bergamot.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2014

While the hotel physically is quite plain, the overwhelming impression of my stay was the excellent service from all hotel staff. This started when I arrived - the hotel is in a narrow street and there didn't seem to be any parking. The gentleman on Reception told me to pull up outside and he would park the car for me. He parked it (I guess around the corner) and told me that when a spot freed up he would park it outside the hotel with a parking permit, which I found in the morning he'd done.

Breakfast was excellent - both the buffet and the lovely omelette (at no extra cost), and the friendly service could not have made me feel more at home.

The old town of Beregamo is well worth a visit (park in the car park just next to the Funicular station for €2.50 an hour).

The room was a decent size, although again plain decor. Wifi was good, and free.

I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank australianlawyer
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This is a hidden gem as is Bergamo itself. We loved the location - it was easy to walk everywhere! The hotel was modern and very clean, however, what made it even more for us was the staff. They were just fantastic! Wish you could have that level of customer care everywhere. The only thing that was a little tricky for us was where to park our car, but we had info from the hotel and then parking was OK. However, you don't really need a car here if you are just exploring Bergamo town. Breakfast in the hotel was very good and I would sincerely recommend this hotel to anybody visiting Bergamo.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very good location on the city center of Bergamo , near to great stores! Near to very good restaurants! The Hotel is great, enourmous rooms, very good bathroom! But the Better of Petronilla Hotel is the way that you will be treated! Amazing staff, always available to help you ! I loved !!! if one day I will return to Bergamo I wish to stay in Petronilla again!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel_Indaiatuba
Reviewed 23 March 2014

So this place is amazing. Its staff are amazing. ( Uta!!) and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is delicious and the rates so reasonable I almost fell over. If you are attending a conference in the city its a no brainer

Attention to detail and comfort of their customers were apparent from the moment you email them, through to the snacks they leave you and the genuine smiles you receive each day you see them. Well done Petronilla!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business