I stayed here for two night on business and it was a nice surprise . The rooms are very clean and the pillows are fantastic , big feather ones . The other big plus is a very large window almost half the wall size that opens fully for fresh air ! My idea of heaven .Its very close to the beautiful old town of Bergamo that is perched beautifully on top of a hill . You can see this spectacular view if you lean out that large open window ! Breakfast was ok , a mixture of cold and hot foods were available . I would be happy to stay here again if I found myself in this neck of the woods .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace enjoys a strategic location on the city's south side: we're very easy to reach from the motorway, railway station and airport Milano-Orio al Serio (BGY). We offer everything you want and need, whether you're visiting for business or pleasure; there are 90 rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, and 7 meeting rooms seating up to 450 delegates.We provide a regular hotel shuttle service to take you to the cable car that transports you to the heights of historic Bergamo. Also, a shuttle service to Orio al Serio Airport is available on request directly to the hotel (charges apply). Go and explore the fascinating medieval alleys and ancient palazzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Starhotels Cristallo Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Bergamo
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Hotel Bergamo