Ideal central location. Walking distance from new town to the funicular to old town. Quiet bedrooms, extra large bathroom. Good standard of breakfast and helpful staff. Free wifi and English film station. Walking distance also to train station and bus stop outside for 15 journey to airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western