We stayed here for 4 nights and could not fault the hotel - the rooms were clean with everything you could want, the staff were happy to help and friendly. Bus stop from airport right outside, easy walk to the Funicular and the Railway station. Definately to be 1st choice if returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western