We stayed here for 2 nights and the room was very comfortable - the bathroom was massive !
Excellent breakfast except for the standard coffee - but the waiting staff came around and asked if we wanted different coffee (cappucino etc), and this was delivered promptly - well worth asking for.
The old town is about a 10 minute walk away - up the funicular railway, and was a nice way to start our holiday - quiet and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western