Location is very convenient, just one block from the train station (15 min from BGY airport with 1A bus). Despite the proximity with the train station the area is not seedy at all, we were coming back late at night and it was always ok. The funiculare to Citta Alta was 20 min walking. Rooms are ok, maybe a bit worn down, but compared to price, it's still good value. Bed is comfortable, rooms spacious, bathrooms too. Breakfast was good value at EUR 6 per person, book online to get 50% discount.
Service: what can I say, they are Italians, you either love them or hate them ;-) Most of the time I love it, for me it was quite entertaining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 88 rooms equipped with all comfort. The Hotel is located in the city centre of Bergamo (40 km far from Milan) opposite the "Papa Giovanni Congress Center" and near the "Donizetti Theatre", 300 meters from the railway station. The bus station with direct services to Bergamo airport is next to hotel. The Mercure hotel features a bar and facilities for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci Hotel Bergamo
- Accor Bergamo Palazzo Dolci