“as good as space by prada in tuscany”
Review of Armani Outlet

Armani Outlet
Ranked #74 of 312 things to do in Lake Como
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Armani style minus the exorbitant price.
singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“as good as space by prada in tuscany”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

now this is a difficult place to get to as I don't think that many tourists make it here. However it is worth the trip.It is a good sized store, they have everything from the labels Gorgio Armani , emporio, collezione down to Armani jeans. Prices are good too - an emporio dress is around 200+ euro with a huge range to choose from , all neatly laid out in colours, The mens section is apparently very good - with suits the great bargain.

Visited May 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Armani Suit!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I just got back from the Armani Outlet. It was definitely well worth the time to get out there. Gotta love Italian suits!

Like one of the previous reviewers, I decided to take the train there. The train to Lake Como leaves every hour from Cardona Station in Milan. My hotel was around Domodossola station, so I got on the train there. The one way ticket was 3.85 euro. It was actually on time. When I got off the train at Fino Mornasco, there was huge traffic jam, so I decided to walk a little bit on the main street through town. The C60 bus was no where to be seen. I'm a fast walker and walks about 5+ miles a day, so what the heck, I just start walking. Then about 1/2 mile away from the station, the bus blew pass by me. Oh well, I told myself I'll catch it on the way back. Make the story short, on the way back, I thought I missed the bus by 10 mins. But it blew pass by me about 500 yards from the stop. Lesson here, just wait for the bus! On a side note, if you want to rent a car, it's around 50 euros for a day, but I didn't want to go to south part of Milan to go pick it up and drop it off...

Now about the store. It's very easy to find and selection was excellent for suits. Giorgio started at 600 euros and nicer ones are around 1000 euros (with VAT included). The Collezione suits are around 400 euros. The craftsmanship are about the same, but it's all about the fabric. Don't forget the Duty Free forms, VAT is 22%, nice chunk of change. So, after VAT refund, you are looking at a 500 euro Giorgi Armani suit, nice!

The sales people were great. When I started asking questions, one of the English speaking staff immediately came and helped me out. I told him approximately what I wanted it. In about 5 mins, I got a full rack of suits to try on. Service with smile.

Visited May 2014
7 Thank SFChinese
Stockholm, Sweden
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“This is a place to come back to”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The store carries all Armani different brand lines as Emporio Armani, Collezione Armani, Armani Jeans and so on - but of course what's in the store varies over time. I've been here a couple of times, a few of them left empty handed, more often with a bag and a feeling of making a great deal. Suites are way cheaper than in regular stores and mostly they have a lot of them. Normally a good selection of shirts as well. Pretty good kids selection available, and my impression is that the womens selection is probably the best. Sunglasses and watches are available as well at fair price. Since I'm every now and then in the area for business I will for sure return again.
Oh, and the store staff are helpful and kind - and English speaking if your Italian is stumbling.

Visited May 2013
7 Thank Martin E
Bakersfield, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Good deals”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

So, while in Milan we decided to go to the Armani Factory Store in Como (it's actually close to Como and the name of the place is Vertemate, like it says on the address). We didn't rent a car so we had to make our way there in public transportation, after doing a little studying of the train maps in the stations this is how we got there:
* we took the subway to Cadorna FNM (red and green lines take you there), from there we followed the signs to the train station (which is there)
* Bought our ticket to Fino Mornasco, the train was headed to Como Nord so that's how you find it, but you get off at Fino Mornasco.
* As soon as we got to Fino Mornasco we bought our ticket back to Milan, checked the schedule for the trains, picked one and made sure we were back in the station by that time.
* We got out of the station and walked East until we got to Via Giussepe Garibaldi, it was only a block, there we looked for the bus stop for bus C-60 going south (if you're going looking for the stop Vertemate-Statale dei Giovi 35, it's the route heading to Bregnano. (make sure you buy the bus ticket first)
* When we got on the bus the stop we looked for was Vertemate-Statale dei Giovi 35 (read carefully and make sure it's that one because I believe there are two in Vertemate), you can also ask the driver to let you know which one is the stop to Armani Store.
* As we got off the bus we kept walking south on Via Nazionale (also Strada Statale 35 dei Giovi) until the next round about (it's only one block and there will be a big supermarket on your right side).
* On the round about we made a right (that's the street Provincale per Bregnano) and you can see the Armani Store building on the left side of the street.
After an hour of travel we made it! there are other ways to get there by public transportation but this is the one that worked for us. Also from Armani Outlet to the train station we stopped a cab while waiting for the bus (the buses only go by like every hour).
There wasn't much Armani Junior but we were lucky to find very good bargains in the sizes we were looking for, we got a couple of things for me and my husband and I think we got some good deals (considering we were visiting from the U.S. and it's hard to find sales for Armani)
Was the whole trip worth it, I believe so.

Visited October 2012
14 Thank laurar42
ATHENS GREECE
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“overvalued”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Didn't have the price reductions found in other factory outlets like in Firenze for Armani.
Not enough selections for armani junior and mens shirts.

Visited November 2011