“Fantastic food on our doorstep”

La Fontana Bellagio
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Bellagio
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cibo Senza Glutine Per Celiaci
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

On our last night in Bellagio we decided to try La Fortuna restaurant which was literally on the doorstep to our apartment and it was the best food we had had in Bellagio all week. Our waiter was very friendly and offered plenty of suggestions. The menu was not extensive but from the dishes we had it was obvious it was quality over quantity. Presentation was beautiful and the food delicious. If only we had found the restaurant earlier in the week as there were so many dishes I would have loved to try. Bellissimo.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

This is the only restaurant that I've ever frequented twice in the same day. It was THAT good! I had the pasta and bean soup, which was thick and savory - and quite honestly, the single best thing I ate throughout my 30 day Italian vacation. I'll crave that soup the rest of my life. Everything else looked amazing and everyone around us raved about their food. Great atmosphere, especially outside. Staff was incredibly friendly, as well.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

If you don't eat here, you're probably missing the best food in Bellagio! Penne in Pesto and Lasagna we had tonight was to die for!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We searched high and low (literally) for the perfect restaurant for dinner. We found what we thought was a traditional old school Italian restaurant. What we found was a top restaurant with great food, great hosts and an amazing ambiance for the diners.
We had ravioli with lake fish, butter sauce which was great. The other dish was a spaghetti carbonara. Also great. The highlight was dessert. Tiramisu was my best in a long time.
The hosts really were fantastic. We'd highly recommend it to Bellagio visitors.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We have been in Bellagio for 6 nights and have eaten here every night except one. Pleasant accommodating staff, food excellent and reasonably priced for Bellagio. Great welcoming atmosphere due largely to proprietor, Mario.