“Home style place”

Bellagio Point
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The place is cozy and feels like home. The waitress is very friendly and lively.
We ordered minestroni , pizza, pasta, bruschetta and spaghetti all was excellent.
We asked if they have tiramisu, unfortunately they didn't have it so the waitress brought us cake on the house to apologise.
The cost was reasonable and was definitely value for money.
Recommended to be visited.

1  Thank Naser W
There are newer reviews for Bellagio Point

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We came here for a beer and ebd up by a big plate of anti pasti : really excellent
A place to remember

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Went in for beers & Aperol spritz during their $5 euro plus antipasto special- had a really nice few hours.
The bar had a relaxing & enjoyable vibe.
Our waitress was lovely also!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was looking forward to trying this place after reading rave reviews on TA and kept an eye out until I happened upon it one morning. We went at lunchtime and asked for the 7 euro tapas. I ordered a glass of local rose which was very very good (so good I ended up having 3 glasses!) but the tapas was very disappointing. The first plate that came out contained fried and fatty food, I could only eat one or two items. Then came bread with ham and salami, much nicer but pretty basic, and finally some panetonne, which we usually have at Christmastime, and was the best part of the whole meal. If the wine hadn't been so good, this review would have said "terrible" instead of "poor". The waitress was friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was nice enough for a bar full of tourists, but the aperitivo was not up to scratch. I'd rather have paid 15 euros for lovely fresh melon and prosciutto with a Bellini, as I'd done on the waterfront on my first evening in Bellagio. But for backpackers and people who don't mind fried food, I guess it's worth a try.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My daughter and I frequented this place for coffee and hot chocolate - and were always given two free slices of cake. The cake was clearly reflected in the price - but overall this was a very friendly spot. Prompt service. It became our drop- in place for an afternoon or late night coffee.