“Wonderful romantic restaurant”
Review of Ristorante Bilacus

Ristorante Bilacus
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London
“Wonderful romantic restaurant”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I ate here twice last week. This was our favourite restaurant in Bellagio. The staff were very friendly especially the young girl who served us. We thought it was very good value for money. We had a great table in the corner which looked down on the cobbled street. We loved the jasmine flowers that were trailing over the terrace. When we visit this area again, this restaurant will be the first one we will return to.

Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Telford, United Kingdom
“Good restaurant but not outstanding”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Seven of us were booked and the settings were reserved for us which was good. Service was fairly good but the quality of the food did not match the description on the menu too well. I think we were paying for who had dined there in the past rather than the hope that we might return!

• Visited May 2014
“this is where to eat in Bellagio”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

we got a recommendation about this place from our hotel and Tripadvisor. we were "worried" about - coming to a touristic place which is so obvious for Bellagio but it was surprisingly a nice place to have dinner. we came early so we didn't have to worry about a place to sit, the restaurant was packed and we understood why. the food was good, i ate fish and my husband had fillet beef. we both liked it a lot
very friendly service

“Food is average”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I read a lot of good reviews about this restaurant so I decided to try. However, I found the food was just average. I think it is a bit over rated. It was so hard to make reservation by phone. I called for a reservation without any problem. However, when I called again to make changes, no one picked up the phone. It was quite frustrated.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Best value, great food”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I think the value for all the food you get is outstanding, I would suggest splitting a pasta dish, outstanding service, a very nice view, make a reservation or you might not get a table,

Visited May 2014