Bellagio is a beautiful town but the crowds in July can be off putting. The Borgo Le Terrezze is a few KMs out of town in the most amazing location. Mountains, lake, forests and lakeside towns all around. The hotel provides and extremely convenient mini bus to Bellagio and back which we took great advantage of. The hotel itself is fairly new but blends into the countryside. The public areas are spacious and relaxing with wonderful views. The pool has plenty of loungers and looks straight over the lake. The rooms are cool, spacious and well decorated. The bathrooms modern with a huge shower. The only tiny criticism is that there weren't any drawers, just a wardrobe. But there is plenty of space for clothing. I can't imagine staying in a better hotel in Bellagio for such good value for money. On top of all this, all the people working at the hotel were charming and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and Residence Borgo Le Terrazze is located in Bellagio, Lake Como, on a hill which faces the Lake. Landscape is beautiful and relaxing, all rooms and apartments enjoy charming views onto Lake Como. Privacy and a quiet atmosphere come first, outdoors infinity swimming pool, indoors garage, wi fi and shuttle service to and from downtown do help to make your stay here relaxing and far from the crowds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Borgo Le Terrazze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Le Terrazze Hotel Bellagio
- Borgo Le Terrazze Bellagio, Lake Como, Italy