Borgo Le Terrazze
US$182
US$160
US$144
US$114
Hotel Metropole Bellagio(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$180
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Il Perlo Panorama(Bellagio)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotel Website
All reviewsshuttle serviceshuttle buslake comobellagio suitestunning viewsstayed in a junior suitewasher and dryerrooms are modernprivate balconysmall kitchenettethe hotel offersbellagio townself cateringminute driveeuros per personenjoy the viewhuge terrace
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Myself and my partner stayed for 3 nights Borgo Le Terrazze. As we arrived at Bellagio it was quite difficult getting a taxi to the hotel as not many around but we soon found one & made our way to the hotel ( about a 5 min car journey from the main bit of Bellagio.
As soon as we arrived we were greeted by a truly stunning unique view that had made our trip completely worth while. The hotel itself was beautiful. We were welcomed by Elena, Anna & the staffs lovely dog. We had a easy check in and shown to our room.
We stayed in a superior studio & it was truly stunning. We had 3 balconys & each time we went out or passed one we caught ourselves catching our breaths to how beautiful this view was. The room was very modern, as was the whole hotel. Lovely big bathroom & nice power shower. Big comfy bed with tv. Kitchen area & comfy sofa with a wonderful view.

The infinity pool yet again was beautiful, excellent views overlooking the lake. Plenty of sunbeds & parasols if wanting to shade from the sun.

There is room service which we used when we arrived as were so hungry. Didnt wait long for food to arrive which was perfect. Not a huge choice but just the right amount of choice to satisfy. Drinks list to choose from also, which had a good choice.

Breakfast is €10 each, and this suited us very well. Lots of cereals, fruit, eggs, bacon, cheese, hams, yoghurts etc to choose from. Fruit juices available as well as a lovely waitress who would take orders for cappucinos, tea, lattes which was unlimited & included in the price.

As said earlier not a great deal of taxis unless you book and is €10. The hotel offer a shuttle service which was brilliant. 1st one ran at 10am last one at 9.45pm. This suited great. I wouldnt really reccommend walking to main Bellagio as not excellent road to be walking on as not any footpaths & a bit of a walk. So do take advantage of shuttle service.

If wanting to take any trips Elena was on hand to advise you on what to do & where to go.

Overall a truly wonderful holiday! Lovely friendly staff, as it was family run it had a lovely feel to it. Beautiful hotel, with a stunning view.
Was very sad to leave & are currently booking this week to go back next year, to stay here for when we get married in Como next year.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank SiobhanLKelly
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Breathtaking views over Lago di Como from all aspects of this beautiful BnB.
Based on the wonderful reviews on TA, I booked this for 4 nights at the end of August 2013. I am more than pleased I did! Yes it's just out of town but they offer a shuttle service to & from Bellagio regularly. The rooms are tastefully decorated & more modern than other hotels in the area. Wifi in all rooms. Some have kitchenettes, mine didn't but there was no need as I am a young (ish) solo traveller and was happy to eat in town. The staff are very friendly, helpful & speak multiple languages. The breakfast was plenty & typical European style with lots of cheeses, bread, cereal & pastries with a lovely cappuccino! Even the guests were friendly as you saw them at breakfast, by the pool (glorious) or on the shuttle. I can't say a bad word as I only had an amazing experience here!
It is easy to access other towns from Bellagio or book a half day tour through Bellagio Water Taxis to see some of the villas.
The hotel suits singles (looking for time out, not partying), couples & families however there's no kids club so don't expect to drop the kids off while you go to the pool, this is not the place for that.
I have recommended this BnB to everyone & can't imagine staying anywhere else on Lake Como!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
ellyandvale, Direttore at Borgo Le Terrazze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Borgo le Terrazze and for your kind words...we really appreciate it!
Hope to see you soon in Bellagio!
Reception Staff

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I can honestly say the overall experience of this place, is one of the best I have experienced. We have stayed in some very posh and expensive accommodation before and this is at the top.
Rooms are immaculate and so comfortable - I had trouble getting out of bed in the mornings. Waking up to a wall to ceiling view of Lake Como and the mountains in the background was absolutely stunning, so make sure you go for the lake view rooms! Infinity pool was so relaxing, again with gorgeous views of the lake and almost felt like an extension of it.

Staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel at home.

Only things I would mention is that breakfast seems a bit steep at 10 euro, so instead we took the option to get food in to the self catering room, complete with kitchen, electric hob, microwave, sink etc. However, if the price was reduced, I'm sure they would have more takers.
Again the bar prices were steep, but you are paying for convenience, as I don't think it's anywhere near a shop. But you can stock up at the market in Bellagio town and keep it all in the fridge. Really depends on what experience you are after.

It is not cheap accommodation, but keep in mind that nowhere in Bellagio of this standard is cheap! In fact, if this was in the centre you would be looking at double the price probably. It's location out of town on the hill is part of the charm, which brings fabulous views. There is a regular free shuttle bus to and from the town, so we did not find this a problem at all. Would 100% stay again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank StueyD
Reviewed 29 August 2013

A superb location with fabulous views on the lake; huge room with huge bed; very clean; staff friendly and helpful; the bus service to bellagio centre is a bonus; swimming pool overlooking the lake is wonderful so all in all we had a wonderful 3 nights; will be back for sure! All is needed is a better wifi connection but I guess that problem is inherent to the location!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This review is almost a year overdue but since I always rely so heavily on TA reviews, I make sure to write reviews myself, even if they are late. Staff is friendly, professional & accommodating. I had so many questions prior to booking and staff answered promptly and patiently. Rooms very nice, spacious & clean. We stayed in one of the suites in a building which was not attached to hotel. Views are spectacular! Breakfast plentiful and delish. I found location to be perfectly situated - a little away from hustle & bustle but close enough. We had a car so we didn't use the shuttle service. Highly recommend this hotel & Bellagio!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple